Monday, October 8, 2012

Exciting Moments in this Chaotic Life

Hello friends- Life has been busy and chaotic here, to say the least.  Since I have been so busy, I haven't managed to craft some blog posts, so here's a bit of (stupid) facts about my chaotic (boring) life…

Since my last post, here are some of my exciting moments:
  • Number of days bank balance was below ZERO = 5
  • Number of trips to pick up youngest teenager from somewhere after work or over a weekend = 33 (seriously)
  • Maximum number of male teenagers in my vehicle at one time = 6
  • Number of drop off locations for said (6) teenagers at respective places = 3
  • Number of minutes spent in vehicle waiting for said teenagers = 60+
  • Number of Hours I Wished I Could Quit My Job and just work at home doing arts and crafts = 340
  • Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches eaten for evening meal = 3
  • Bowl of Cereal eaten for evening meal = 2
  • Number of times I wished for a magic wand = 201
  • Said a swear word Out Loud = 17 
  • Said swear word In My Head = 157
  • Pages Read in “50 Shades of Gray” = All
  • Number of days it took to read 50 shades = 3
  • Orthodontist appointment to be scheduled = 1
  • Orthodontist appointment Scheduled =  0
  • Number of immunizations needed for teenagers = 7
  • Number of immunizations given = 7
  • Number of unhappy teenagers after immunizations = 2
  • Checked Kids Grades Online = 14
  • Number of teachers to be visited at parent/teacher conferences = 11 (for both boys)
  • Number of teachers actually visited = 4
  • Loads of Laundry Washed = 20
  • Loads of Laundry Dried = 20
  • Loads of Laundry Folded = 18
  • Days Until Said Laundry is Folded = 1 
  • Nights we've eaten take out = 1 (see bank balance above)
  • Number of pans, baking dishes, skillets, etc. washed = 31
  • Times I've planned ahead and used Slow Cooker for dinner = 2
  • Number of times I managed to spend time with My Man = 2
  • Number of times I wanted to spend time with My Man = 20+
CONCLUSION: I need more excitement that is fun and not domestic-related!!

Happy Monday!! Hope your life was less chaotic 
than mine (but I'm guessing it wasn't).  
Hugs, Erin

(This post was inspired by A Day in the Wife blog
written by Julie, go check her out. 
She always makes me laugh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!