Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Art Journal Watercolor - The Pantry

I am currently taking the online art class, "The Art of Wild Abandonment" with Christy Tomlinson and Junelle Jacobsen.  It is fabulous and Junelle does lots of sketching prior to working in her art journal or on canvas, etc.  I have been happily sketching lots of things and having so much fun.  I was inspired to sketch and then watercolor this detailed image of a kitchen pantry.


I hope you are spending some time creating.  It is a great "down-time" activity and something that is just for me.  I love to sketch in the evening after dinner while the kids do homework.

Happy Wednesday!
Hugs, Erin


2 comments:

  1. Love it as usual!! I love watercolors....have you tried gelatos? I just gave a class (and am about to give another one) on them and I personally cannot get enough of them! My students recently cleaned out the Michael's of them (not that Michael's had the best selection to begin with).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amber - I have not tried gelatos yet! But I've hear very good things. I will have to grab some with my next Michael's coupon. :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!