Saturday, August 21, 2010

Staff Art Show

Well I made a huge leap and submitted one of my painting to the "Staff Art Show" at work.  The following photos show my art piece hanging with a variety of others who also submitted pieces.  This show allowed any type of art work, photography, crafting, painting, metal and glass work, sculpture, pottery, etc...basically anything less than 36"x36" and displayable.

Photos of my Orange and Peach Lily
(hanging in one of the many art galleries at work)




This the little tag that was placed next to my piece.  My name in print....LOL

Pretty cool to see your piece of art hanging with many other talented artists. 

Hugs,  Erin

3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome Erin!!! When you are a very famous artist, don't ever forget your loyal blog followers girl!!

    MUAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies. Amber- I will definitely remember you when I am famous. Muah to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!