Monday, August 23, 2010

Etsy Store Name Suggestions

Bloggers and followers - I need help so please comment and toss any suggestions my way.  Please!!

I am stuck on opening my Etsy store due to indecision with the store name.  It would be nice to use words that are already in my life in some fashion (but not necessary).  Like:  Frenchie, DuFrane, Erin, Hummingbird, Mom, Single Chaotic, Art, Crafts, Chaotic, Sassy,

Here's some basics, things I plan (or hope) to sell (in the future):
  • Art Work
  • Paper craft projects
  • Scrapbook layouts
  • Handmade cards
  • Other craft projects
I have read the Etsy suggestions for "New Shop" names and still can't seem to come up with an appropriate title.  Some of the ones I really like are already taken (boo hoo).  Etsy says your store name should represent what you sell, be unique and short. 

Here are a few of the titles I've tossed around:
  • Chaotic Mom Creations
  • Chaotic Crafts and Art
  • Witches Cellar or Closet or Attic (suggested by a friend)
  • Sassy Sister Designs
  • DuFrane Doodles and Crafts
  • Doodles and Crafts
  • Erin's Art and Crafts
  • Frenchie's Designs
  • DuFrane Designs
  • Sassy Design Diva
  • Expressions by Erin
  • Erin's Sassy Sensations
  • Sensible Art and Crafts by Erin
  • Sensible Designs
  • Single Sassy Mom Creations
  • Sassy Mom Creations
  • Sassy Woman Creations
  • Passion for Design
  • Passion Creations
  • Love to Design by Erin
  • Love to Design and Craft

Okay I could go on and on but I really would like some suggestions OR tell me if you like/dislike any of the above names.

Thanks for your input.  Hugs,  Erin

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I like a lot of them, but the one that stands out as not a good choice is "Witches Cellar". Not because I am against "Witches" persay (I am quite the open minded person), but a lot of people aren't. You don't want someone to NOT shop with you because of the name of your store.

    I have the shittiest time naming things, so any original name suggestions made by me will suck, so I will just say that "Expressions by Erin" is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too keen on the word "Sassy" I like the witches cupboard was it? It seems intriguing... and will definitely peek curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's not too late, I like Defrane's Designs. It sounds classy and it would get your name out there. Good for you on doing an Etsy store. I'm working on one too, so I feel your pain. Hang in there! I LOVE THE BIRDS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never to late to comment and I did take Amber and "WannaBeVirginia"s comments to heart. I like the feedback and I don't have my store open yet as I'm working on getting more product ready before I open.

    Thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!