Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Stupid People are Amazing...

While reading two of my favorite blogs, written by the fabulous Amber, I watched this YouTube video about Deer Crossing signs.  Click on the video to hear the conversation.....I am shocked.

WOW - and I thought I had "blonde" moments periodically but this woman is either trying to be funny or is just plain stupid.  It is amazing to me that people like this survive, hold a job, manage to raise children, drive a vehicle, etc.



You can check out my friend Amber for other funny stories.
"Chronicals of Amber" (her personal musings - always makes me laugh)

Or for scrappy/crafty stuff, check her out below.
"Portrait of a Girl Who Scraps"( her crafty/scrapbooking fun - always inspirational)

Happy Monday!  Hugs,  Erin

2 comments:

  1. Girlfriend, you know how much I love shout outs!!!! And this was a dilly!

    It warms my heart that you like me and my blogs.....and that you are just as amazed at stupid people as I am!! Kindred spirits I do say!!

    XXOO

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!