Monday, September 24, 2012

Art Journal Watercolor - Sweet Bird on Branch

Happy Monday Bloggers!  Lots of time to do art this weekend with
the youngest son grounded (no priviledges).  I had free
labor all weekend (and the bonus - no complaining)
so lots of cleaning, laundry and re-arranging stuff. 
I also did crockpot cooking (bbq pork roast and chili)
and made Apple Crisp from the "6 ingredients or less" cookbook. 
One of my favorite fall desserts....Yummy!!
 
And here is my newest sketch done with Neocolor II
watercolor crayons
in my watercolor art journal .
 
"Sweet Bird on Apple Blossom Branch"
 
 
Hugs, Erin
 
 




2 comments:

  1. Love it!! I think I am going to copy your direction and start posting some of my stuff on my scrapbooking blog....

    Love love LOVE your drawings!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Amber!!! Definitely post your stuff.......I would love to see it. So much inspiration available. I starting keeping a "thought/sketch" journal as I see things/people/colors that inspire me. It has been so helpful in my art creations.

      Delete

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!