Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy 2012 my Blogger Friends

Fabulous people - I am surprised that I still have 21 followers since it has been a full year (this month) since my last blog post. 

What can I say, life got away from me and family time became a priority.  But I am pleased to report that I currently have some available time and would like to begin writing and sharing with you again.

My plan is to create posts at least weekly but am not ready to commit to a specific day yet.

I hope everyone had a wonderful 2011 and I look forward to what 2012 will bring us.  

"Sunflower"
acrylic paint on an 8 x 8 wrapped canvas


This is my newest piece of art, created in the Fall  of 2011.



Happy Wednesday!
Hugs,  Erin

2 comments:

  1. ERIN!!

    I saw your post and thought to myself "Where the hell has she been!!"

    Glad to see you back and cannot wait to see what you have in store for us!

    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful painting. I totally understand what you mean about family first, I feel the same way and just have to make it to my blog when I can. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!