Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Organization Part 2 - Hallway Shelves

Here is part 2 of re-organization in my house.  Unfortunately the before photos got deleted by mistake but trust me, these were a catch all for anything and everything.

These are the upper shelves after reorganization........how pretty.

Top shelf: pretty stuff
Next shelf: tote on left has flashlights and batteries;
tote on right has candles and holders, scented liquid and bamboo sticks
Next shelf: pretty candles on square mirror;


tote has books for family to read


 Here are the lower shelves.....so neat and tidy.

Shelf below green candles: tote has miscellaneous gift items that I pick up on saile when I see them
(note pads, journals, pretty pens/cups/mugs, etc.); green vase from a friend;
books recently bought that have yet to be read
Shelf with two totes: tote on left has miscellaneous school items bought on sale; 
tote on right has items for cell phones, camera, ipod, ipad, etc.
Bottom shelf: Recipes books; 
tote has recipe box and recipes printed or given to me but not yet put in notbook


I got the pop-up canvas totes from the Dollar Store, $1.00 each.  Doesn't get much better than that.  Everything is findable with a designated spot.  This was a much needed spot to organize after moving to this house over one year ago.

Hope this inspires you to find a small place that needs some help.

Hugs,  Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!