Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm alive....really

I apologize for my absence of posts. I have been overwhelmed with worry about my parents health. I went home to Illinois (4 hrs one way) this past week/weekend to attend an appointment with my Mom. I missed my Dad's appointment on Monday but my sister went with him. So now that we have those results I feel like I can breath again. Mom has some mild aging impairment that we will need to keep an eye on. Dad has pneumonia and doing breathing treatments at home, as prescribed. So for now, everyone is stable.

Unfortunately, I carry my stress in the form of backaches and headaches. I finally went to the chiropractor yesterday for adjustment and massage but could hardly move today. Ice packs are my friend until the inflammation improves. So just saying HI and letting you know I'm alive.

Hugs to all, Erin

1 comment:

  1. Just glad to see you are out there. I hope you feel better, and I hope your parents are okay.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!