Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Alcohol Wanted but probably not needed......

Well this has been a rough couple of weeks and the news coming my way isn't getting any better.  I am not a regular alcoholic drinker as I'm one of those people that could easily become a raging alcoholic with my obsessive tendencies.  So I am just telling everyone that I would really love to have a night out to drink as much as I want........here's a few examples of drinks you could buy me, if you were so inclined to help me with my binge.


Luccio brand of Moscato d'Asti is relatively cheap and one of my favorites!


Or this brand 'cuz I love any brand of Moscato d'Asti...
(Note:  since you are buying, one bottle will not be enough to numb my thoughts or feelings right now so plan on buying two, just to be safe)


Or this would be good too, a girly-type flavored Martini........yummmm!!

Or any of these flavored martinis will be great:
 Cosmopolitan, Apple, Metropolitan or Flirtini......



Or I'll take a few shots of Vodka mixed with anything fruity or sweet (I'm not picky)....


Or I would be happy with anything that is sweet, frothy and strong.......this girly/pretty drink looks like the "Happy" at the end of a lousy day.

Hugs, Erin

2 comments:

  1. I don't drink but a few of these look rather yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a drinker at all for the EXACT same reason, that and alcoholism runs on my family.....

    But, shit, give me a fuzzy navel any day of the week and I am a happy chick. Feel like getting my peach on.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!