Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tangible Love

Check out Tara's blog, at the link below.  Such a touching story that brought tears to my eyes and an ache to my heart. 

It is a touching reminder to everyone how precious those in our lives are to us. This post from "Blondie 'n' SC" is a real tear-jerker but reminds us that life is precious and how important it is to cherish every moment.



http://blondiensc.typepad.com/blondie_n_san_clemente/2010/04/tangible-love.html



This was taken by me this past fall while driving between Illinois and Iowa at Sunset.  
It is a bit fuzzy as I took it on my phone but beautiful.

Thanks to Tara for sharing her story.


Hugs, Erin

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful story, thanks for the link.

    PS: Love your camera phone picture. It is really gorgeous. The colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!