Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Be Thankful for your Life

Be thankful for the life you have.  Most of us do not have a perfect life and would have a hard time defining what a perfect life would be, if we could have one. My life is far from perfect and I have had many serious challenges in my life (maybe I'll write about them one of these days) but it seems that some people are especially challenged.  I hope some day I understand why some people are so fortunate and others are so unfortunate.  One of my best friends was diagnosed with Breast Cancer recently, after just returning to work from bilateral knee replacement surgery.  This woman has had so many challenges in her life and now tomorrow she starts chemotherapy.  I can't even imagine what she is going through and it makes my cry every time I t think about it. She will have 6 months of chemo to shrink the tumor and then hopefully they can remove a portion of her breast.

My problems seem really pathetic today ........

I think I'll do my monthly self-breast examination tonight.  Sigh.......

Hugs, E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!