Sunday, January 20, 2013

Melody Blue Owl - New Art on Canvas

 Happy 2013 Everyone!  I have taken a much needed break from doing too much over the last few months.  Work has been too busy, home life too busy and the holidays....well, you guessed it.  Too busy!!  I took a vacation from work and life to spend 2.5 weeks at home with my kids.  they are 15 and 18 yrs old now, they will be off on their own before I know it.  It was a lazy, sleep late, movie watching, book reading, game playing, shopping, organizing and crafting vacation.  Lots of quality time with the kids which was a just perfect.
 
One of the things I did was some new artwork.  This is the first in a set of 3 new pieces.
This one is called Melody Blue Owl.  She is listed for sale in my Etsy shop.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Check back tomorrow for more....
Hugs, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!