Sunday, September 2, 2012

Painting in progress

I finally watched the August Canvas Create class
 by Donna Downey. I am working on a 12x36 Canvas
and loving it. Here a few photos of the process so far. 
Hopefully more painting this evening!!

Step one, paint on a big canvas with your fingers

And here is the first layer of paint

And now a second layer of paint

And a third layer ...free hand drawing with ink 
and then more paint with stencils

Hope you are enjoying your long Labor Day weekend
 (for those in the US).
Hugs, Erin


2 comments:

  1. I absolutley LOVE this one! The way you blended the base colors is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend. New technique to mix the paint right on the canvas with your fingers. I really like it.

      Delete

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!