Friday, March 16, 2012

New Blog Template - Compliments of Leelou Blogs

Happy Friday friends - It has been a seriously rough few weeks but today I'm feeling happier, more settled and emotionally balanced.  With the multiple life challenges coming my way in the very near future, I am blessed to have some very dear friends that have been a true blessing.  

Thank you girls........you know who you are.  Love you!!!

So....I have been searching the web the last few months looking for a new blog template that is more "Me" than "Not Me".  Today I settled on a FREE template from LeeLou Blogs.  I'm very happy with the template colors, the 3 columns and of course the flowers at the top of the header. 

Let me know what you think........and enjoy your weekend.  I'm outta here!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs,  Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!