Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Art Journal - "Chaos in my mind"

This journal page was started with watercolor paper (no gesso added) and paint dripped down the page with water.  After it dried I outlined the color differences (the runs) with black marker for fun.  After that I decided this was a great representation of how my mind has been reeling with data, worry and chaos since the start of 2012 and added in the partial face.  A bit outside my normal drawing but hey, its my journal... 
I feel really blessed to have added art to my creative outlets as my art journal has definitely been a great outlet for my stress and helps me decompress at night so I can sleep (which hasn't been great the last few months).  When I don't sleep, everything seems much worse so getting a good night of sleep helps me handle my worries. 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.  I am having dinner with some fabulous girl friends tonight who very dear to me (and help keep me sane).
Hugs,  Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!