Friday, February 24, 2012

Licensed to Drive

Happy Friday everyone - I can't explain how happy I am that it is finally Friday.  Seriously......


The big news this week...........T2 (my 17 yo teen) got his drivers license on Tuesday (2/21/2012).  Such a proud moment for him and I was equally proud of him.  He has been a good and careful driver during his 6 months of permit driving with me in the passenger seat.  I'm just hoping that he will remain a good and careful driver without me present to be the backseat driver.


Congratulations on Driver's License!
May traffic be light, your gas tank full, your lights be green, and your seat belt always buckled.

Drive safely (please)!

And I'll be picking up this vehicle for you this weekend!!

Yeah I love you but really that's not gonna happen
.......hahahaha (JK)!!!!

Hugs, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!