Thursday, February 16, 2012

Art Journal Page - Love


I have been researching Art Journals lately and have found tons of inspiration on Pinterest, YouTube and art blogs.  So I purchased a journal and some new markers (love them) and got to work. 

This is my first art journal page.....fun and funky, in honor of Valentines Day this week.  The page started with watercolor crayons and then I added additional color with the new markers.  The created the swirls and squiggles with a black paint marker and then added the white paint marker. 
First Art Journal Page - "Love"

It is such a happy feeling to create, even if it isn't something that you would sell or hang in your house.  Just to have fun playing with paint, markers, etc.  It's like being a kid again.  Give yourself permission to draw, color or paint.   

It is good for your soul!!
Hugs,  Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!