Monday, June 7, 2010

My Art in Outdoor Art Gallery

My art is officially hanging in the outdoor gallery.  I haven't seen it first hand. I had planned to attend the opening reception of the gallery on Saturday afternoon but last week was a bit hectic. My dad was admitted to the hospital and my mom fell 7 times so I made a trip home to Illinois for the weekend.  Both are doing alright now but we will need to put some help in place.

"Beauty", inspired by an photograph,
painted and designed by Erin

Hanging in the outdoor gallery in Cedar Rapids, Iowa



The photos above are courtesy of my "man" (thank you babe!). 
It is a pretty awesome feeling to know your art is on display.

Hugs,  Erin

1 comment:

  1. I am so psyched for you Erin!! It must be awesome to see your art displayed in a gallery!

    PS: Hope the parents are doing okay. I ma sending you some good vibes.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!