Thursday, March 11, 2010

PITA (not the Pet activist thing!!)....something else

PITA in my world = Pain In The Ass

For those that see me or talk to me on a daily basis KNOW who is my #1 PITA is.  That person will be known as LEMON in my blog to ensure I save my own ass and keep the Nasty PITA from finding out I sooooo....despise them and hope they drop dead (today preferrably!).

Today has been a typical day in my world of HELL.......LEMON has been in the typical anal retentive-controlling-micromanaging-persnickety world of being a PITA so just thought I would share with my blogger friends that most days I REALLY, REALLY HATE this PITA.

I could write a blog just on the Adventures of LEMON and what a PITA this person is.  For now......I'm planning revenge.

Hugs, E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, say hello.....I love to hear from you!!